Recipe: Tasty Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad
Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad. This light and fluffy tres leches cake recipe uses four types of milk and is topped with whipped cream, making it extra moist and delicious. I love Tres Leches cake but this is not the best recipe. The eggs need to be separated, and the whites beaten prior to adding them to the batter.
Tres Leches Cake has a soft and ultra-moist crumb. Postre de Tres Leches , or Three Milk Cake, is a sumptuous, moist dessert that's a sweet finale to any meal. The result is Postre de Tres Leches heaven! You can have Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad
- You need 5 of eggs,1/2 cup oil or butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence, 1 cup all purpose flour,1tsp baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of milk,1 pack cream,3 tbsn sugar(milk syrup to soak cake).
- It’s of Fresh cream whipped.
- It’s of Caramel sauce(1/2cup sugar when caramelized add 2tbsn.
- It’s of Butter then 1/2 cup cream).
Tres leches is a moist and subtly sweet cake made with sponge cake and three different kinds of milk. This classic Tres Leches Cake from scratch will blow your mind! Tres leches—or "three milks" in Spanish—is just a very moist cake that's enriched with two forms of concentrated milk and rich cream. The full dairy and vanilla flavors are a favorite in the southern U.
Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad step by step
- First take egg,oil,vanilla and sugar.whisk it then add flour n baking soda.whisk well..
- Now bake cake at 150°c for 20 mins or acc to ur oven..
- Now prepare whipped cream,milk mixture n even caramel.
- Now poke the cake all over then add the milk mixture then caramel then cream or u can decorate as u like..
- Serve chilled n enjoy😊.
Try serving this cake topped with a fresh berry or tropical fruit compote. The BEST authentic homemade Tres Leches Cake. An ultra light cake soaked in a sweet milk mixture and topped with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon. This simple Mexican dessert is one of our favorites! "Tres Leches?" I said. "Three milks?" I'd passed high school Spanish. But I'd never heard of the cake.