Easiest Way to Make Yummy Meatloaf Cupcakes
Meatloaf Cupcakes. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. These Meatloaf Cupcakes are fast and easy to make and are freezer friendly. These cute little meatloaf cupcakes are irresistible to kids – big and small.
Just mix up mince/ground beef with whatever you have at. These mini-meatloaf cupcakes cook much faster than regular meatloaf which can take up to an hour or more. They also are easier for quick freezing or defrosting, packing for lunches, or taking on-the-go. You can have Meatloaf Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare of Pink & Purple Food Coloring.
- It’s of Cupcake Liners.
In a saucepan over medium heat, add the potatoes, water to cover the potatoes, and. These aren't cupcakes – they're mini meatloaves "frosted" with mashed potatoes. Those sweet little bites of sugary goodness; they're small enough to make you feel like you're not wolfing down calories, but big enough to satisfy you! In the meantime, put the mashed potatoes into a pastry bag (or a ziploc bag with the corner cut off) with a wide star tip.
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used prepackaged mashed potatoes for the "icing" so heat up the potatoes in the microwave and add two drops of food coloring to each bowl. Put them aside to thicken and set..
- Begin preparing the meat. Add the beef, ketchup, milk, worcester sauce, egg, crackers and cheddar into a bowl and press everything together with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare a cupcake tin by filling it with paper or foil liners..
- Scoop the meat into the liners. Press the meat all the way downwards into a cupcake shape..
- Bake for 30 min. As you can see in the pic, the meatloaf might stick to the papers and they will lose their shape. They can easily be taken out and repapered into new liners. As you take them out, I would recommend patting the oil off the "cupcakes" with paper towels before placing them in the new liners..
- After they are in the new liners, you can begin to ice them with the mashed potatoes..
- You can put anything on top from bacon to gravy or chives, but I was going for a more authentic cupcake look so I added finely shredded mozzarella to look like coconut..
- Heat and serve!.
Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting, turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with zucchini. This Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe was a hit at our house last night. Meatloaf with mashed potatoes is a frequent meal around here. One of my favorite childhood dishes was my mother's meatloaf pie. I didn't believe her the first time she made it and I asked what we were having for dinner.