Recipe: Perfect Pineapple sponge cupcake
Pineapple sponge cupcake. These pineapple cupcakes are moist, buttery, and loaded with crushed pineapple. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. See more ideas about Pineapple cupcakes, Cupcake recipes, Cupcake cakes.
Pineapple cupcakes were the perfect way to channel Sponge Bob Square Pants. Topped with a pineapple buttercream, kept from being to sweet by the judicious use of salt, and Sponge Bob. Pineapple Sponge Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. You can have Pineapple sponge cupcake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple sponge cupcake
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking power + baking soda.
- You need 1 tbs of custard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla + pineapple essence.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of tinned pineapple.
Check them out and give them a try! Adorable light and airy Victoria Sponge Cupcakes filled with raspberry jam and topped with buttercream frosting. I'm so excited to share today's recipe because it was actually part of a birthday. These low fat cupcakes are moist and delicious and you won't believe how easy they are to make.
Pineapple sponge cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins..
- Add butter & sugar to a mixing bowl and blend it until fluffy.
- Add egg continue blending after which add vanilla and pineapple essence.
- Now add baking powder, baking soda and custard powder and blend until fluffy.
- Now double sieve the flour and add it to the fluffy mixture little by little.
- Keep folding in the flour with a spatula and mix to ensure there are no lumps..
- Cut the pineapple slices and add them to the cake mix.
- In the cupcake mould add the cup cake butter papers and place them in the mould. Little by little add the cake mix equally..
- Garnish it with chocochips this is optional.
- Bake it for over 20 – 25 minutes. Keep checking the colour and texture..
- Serve after it cools down.
All it takes is a box of yellow cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple; no eggs, no oil or butter needed!!. Raspberry And Sponge Cake Dessert, Chocolate Soaked Sponge Cake, Three Textures Jam. sponge cake, strawberries, fruit, yoghurt, sesame seeds. A Pineapple Upside Down Cake consists of lovely caramelized slices of pineapple and a buttery white cake. Pineapple Filled Cupcakes – cupcakes filled with pineapple preserves and topped with cream cheese frosting. Something about adorable cupcake liners just makes the cupcakes look that much better.