Chocolate moist cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate!
How to make super moist chocolate cupcakes is as easy good as my chocolate cupcakes recipe. You guys are in for a treat cos these cupcakes are ridiculously. This mouthwatering moist chocolate cupcake recipe makes incredible homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. You can cook Chocolate moist cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate moist cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cups of Cake Flour.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of! We know how much everyone loves The Most They are unbelievable moist, about as perfect as they come.
Chocolate moist cupcakes instructions
- The following steps are simplified. ☺️.
- Make sure that you sift the dry ingredients properly. Combine it all together..
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl then add it in the dry ingredients. (It doesn’t matter what comes first as long as it will be mixed properly).
- Whip the ingredients in a medium speed then put it in the cupcake cups..
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. 15-22 minutes. (Actually it depends on your oven).
- TIP: You will know that the cupcake is cooked when you insert a toothpick and nothing will stick when you remove it..
- Final result:.
- Let the cupcakes cool. While waiting, you can make your Buttered Cream Icing..
- Whip the Butter until softened, then put 1 tsp Vanilla and 1/2 tsp milk. Add Powdered Sugar until it thickens..
- When the cupcake has cooled down, you can put the icing on top. (If you want to add food coloring, I suggest that liquid is better than the powder food colorings).
- Design/put any toppings of your choice..
- Keep the Cupcakes refrigerated to avoid the melt down of the Icing..
The best ever moist chocolate cupcakes. I must have made them a dozen times and they always turn out so perfectly soft. Awesome recipe use it all the time for chocolate cake. This is my 'go to' recipe. These Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, decadent, ultra-flavorful and easy.