Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Top-rated recipes for moist, delicious chocolate cupcakes.
Sometimes all you really want is a little The cupcakes look delicious, therefore I will be baking them thanks so much for being so kind and. See more ideas about Chocolate recipes, Delicious chocolate, Recipes. The darkest chocolate cupcake and frosting recipes ever! You can cook Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s of Chocolate Cupcakes.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
- It’s of Chocolate Frosting.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of powdered sugar, sifted (plus more as necessary).
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 4 oz of dark chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
These sweet and sexy cupcakes are a crowd pleaser every time. Chocolate Cupcakes – everybody loves this moist and decadent chocolate cupcake recipe featuring delicious ganache filling, frosting Mix the bittersweet chocolate with the cocoa powder in a bowl. Chocolate cupcakes are the perfect dessert. Bake sone of these individually-sized treats to hand An individually-sized treat with the ideal ratio of frosting to cake, they're a first-rate choice for for handing.
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside..
- For the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a standing mixer (or you can use a handheld mixer), beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. On medium speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined..
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Then beat in milk, followed by the other half of the dry ingredients, beating slowly until combined. Add hot water and beat just until combined. Do not overmix- the less you mix, the lighter the cake will be. The batter should be liquid..
- Divide batter evenly between cups, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or just a few moist crumbs. Allow cupcakes to sit for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- For Frosting: In a bowl (using an electric mixer or handheld) beat butter at medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar in 2 additions and beat until smooth. Add cocoa powder and beat until completely creamy and smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and heavy cream, mixing until combined. Add powdered sugar as necessary until frosting is spreadable.
- Use frosting immediately to frost cupcakes, or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days. Before using, bring to room temperature and whisk until smooth..
- Cupcakes are best the same day they’re made, but can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Unfrosted cupcakes can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw, still covered, on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
Chocolate cupcakes were one of the first recipes I became obsessed with perfecting. These cupcakes are just rich enough. They're nicely moist and a little lighter in texture than my sour cream. This chocolate cupcakes recipe not only shows you how to make soft, chocolate sponge cakes, it also shows you Love making cupcakes? We've got loads more delicious cupcake recipes here!