Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly. Kids, peanut butter lovers, and those looking for a flavorful oatmeal pancake variation will gobble these Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Melting the peanut butter and coconut oil. Make sure you ever-so-gently warm these two ingredients until they are just melty enough to combine.
I eat it every single day. This proves two things; I'm an extreme creature of habit, and that I love peanut butter (I put it in my oatmeal every morning!!). I grew up on PB&J sandwiches, and have wanted to make a peanut butter and jelly cake for quite a. You can have Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/4 cup of "milk" of choice.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter and Jelly.
A lunch-time favorite turned into a cake! My Peanut Butter and Jelly Cake is full of peanut butter cake layers, strawberry jam and peanut butter frosting. One of my favorite ways to enjoy peanut butter is in a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This is a recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly cake.
Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly instructions
- Stir together all dry ingredients..
- Add egg white and stir with fork until mixture pulls together..
- Add 1/4 cup "milk" of choice and mix well without over mixing. This is a hearty/dense cake and too much mixing will make it tough..
- Heat lightly oiled skillet on low-medium heat for a couple minutes. This allows time for the oats to soften up. Pour mixture into pan all at once and do not adjust or attempt to spread evenly. It'll do its thing..
- Wait to flip until bubbly throughout..
- Cook an additional minute or two on other side..
- Top with peanut butter and jelly and enjoy..
It's a vanilla cake, filled with raspberry jam and covered in rich and tangy Peanut Butter cream I baked and cooked everything Peanut Butter under the sun. And, of course I had to start with cake. I present to you, opening Peanut Butter week: the. Easy to make peanut butter and jelly oatmeal bake that's naturally gluten free and dairy free. The perfect way to enjoy a childhood favorite for breakfast.