Moist chocolate cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate!
This mouthwatering moist chocolate cupcake recipe makes incredible homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for leavening. You can have Moist chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Salt (a sprinkle).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cacao power.
- Prepare 20 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of buttermilk or you can use instant coffee instead.
Looking for a moist chocolate cupcake recipe? This recipe is made in one bowl, and is I use it in place of dutch-processed cocoa to really give these moist chocolate cupcakes a. The best ever moist chocolate cupcakes. I must have made them a dozen times and they always turn out so perfectly soft.
Moist chocolate cupcakes instructions
- With your electric mixer or stand mixer, put the eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and mix until white and cramy.. then put the oil and mix for 2 minutes.. in another pan sift the flour, cacao, baking powder.. then add them gardually to the batter along with the butter milk.. in the end you will get a smooth batter.. put them in the cupcake cups (fill only 3/4 of the cup or a little bit less) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.. let them cool and you can garnish them with chocolate ganash 🌹.
Awesome recipe use it all the time for chocolate cake. These are the best chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting. These Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, decadent, ultra-flavorful and easy. I baked a batch for a family dinner this past Sunday and they were a big hit with my sisters and all the kiddos.