Yellow Cupcakes. These super moist yellow cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting reign supreme in the dessert world. Soft, fluffy, and bursting with buttery flavor. Yellow Cupcakes are wonderfully rich and moist with a sweet and buttery flavor.
I have so been looking forward to this wedding. Not just because of the oh so sweet bride, but because the whole design was young and fresh. Yellow cupcakes should not be this hard! You can cook Yellow Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Cupcakes
- It’s 2 of large eggs, separated and at room temperature.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour, sifted.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk, at room temperature.
- You need of Frosting of choice.
I have tested a LOT of cupcake recipes, and none of them seemed. Looking to recreate your favorite yellow cake mix from scratch? Make these Small Batch Yellow Cupcakes with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting. These yellow cupcakes are topped with a sweet and velvety American buttercream frosting.
Yellow Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form, about 2-3 minutes. You want them to be very fluffy, with no liquid remaining in the bowl. Set this aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set this aside..
- Using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until it is smooth and creamy, about a minute or so. Then add the sugar and beat together for 3-4 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the egg yolks and vanilla and beat until combined..
- Turn the mixer to low speed and alternate adding the dry ingredients in 3 batches and the milk in 2. Start and end with the dry. Mix each until just incorporated..
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the egg whites. The batter should be slightly thick, smooth and velvety..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, filling each about halfway. Bake for 17-21 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Once they are completely cool, frost them with your favorite frosting recipe. Store covered for 3-4 days..
This recipe for vanilla homemade cupcakes makes the perfect birthday cupcake. Download Yellow cupcakes stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. No matter what you're celebrating, these moist, yellow cupcakes will satisfy any sweet tooth. Keywords: cupcakes with chocolate frosting, yellow cupcake recipe, chocolate frosting recipe, easy chocolate frosting recipe. Be sure not to overfill them or they become dense.