Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. Dutch Butter Cake (aka almond butter cake) (aka Boterkoek) is a dense, cookie-like cake, with the most addictive chewy edges, similar to shortbread that. This Keto Butter Cake is low in carb, rich in flavor and will be your newest cake obsession! Maybe it's not as traditionally obey gooey, but the low carb aspect and simple, buttery flavor makes up for that.
Butter cake (Boterkoek) is a traditional Dutch flat cake that contains mostly butter (hence the name…) and flour. The cake is usually made in a special, round, butter cake pan, however, you can also use a spring. This Keto Dutch Baby is a delicious low-carb and gluten-free breakfast! You can have Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- It’s 2/3 cup of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsweetened butter/softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg/ beaten/divided.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 table spoon of sliced almonds.
The topping ideas are endless, use your imagination! The blackberries and macadamia nuts pair great together with just a touch of sweetness from the berries and the buttery flavor from the nuts. Grain Free Dutch Baby, Keto Friendly, Paleo Made. How happy would you be if you knew you could dig into a pancake with berries and whipped cream and How happy would you be if I told you this is a grain free dutch baby with blueberries is super brain food and keto friendly?
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
It started with Keto cupcakes, and has grown to cupcakes, cheesecakes, cookies, bread, peanut butter bars and brownies. This soft, buttery Dutch Butter Cake tastes just what we had in Amsterdam. Pour the butter mixture around the cake, making sure the holes are filled with the butter. Keep swirling the pan around until your mixture has dissolved into the I've done similar recipes for layered cake if, especially with keto 'sprinkles'. I don't have the link at the moment but if you look up 'hungry elephant.