Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave. Super easy, soft and delicious cupcake recipe that can be easily made in a pot. Chocolate Cupcakes, Chestnut Cream-filled Chocolate Cupcakes, Pistachio-chocolate Cupcakes. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater.
If you do want to frost these cupcakes, consider a basic buttercream frosting or a chocolate buttercream frosting. Another great pairing is a coffee. To freeze baked cupcakes without frosting , wrap them individually in plastic and seal in a plastic bag or tub. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 drop of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of coffee powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chocochips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
For the best favor, use within a month. Easy Chocolate Pudding in the Microwave. Taste: Chocolate overload in the best possible way! Texture: The cupcakes are incredibly moist and tender without being too delicate or crumbly.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Without Microwave instructions
- Take a bowl and sieve and add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar,, baking soda, coffee, salt. Mix the dry ingredients. Then, add oil, egg, vanilla essence and water, mix again..
- Add chocochips in the batter. Mix the batter. Grease the cupcake moulds/ steel bowl and pour batter into the bowls/ moulds.Bake it in bati cooker for 30 minutes. De mould, enjoy the cupcake..
Do you think half a cup of chocolate chips would work? I don't have a food scale so I can't weigh. This recipe for chocolate chip cupcakes is tender white cake studded with plenty of chocolate, topped with chocolate frosting and more chocolate chips. The perfect treat for any celebration! You can never go wrong with cake for a special occasion – I typically make my famous chocolate coconut.