Apple Crumble Cupcakes. Cupcake Mixture. ⅔ cup unsalted butter, softened. ¾ cup brown sugar. Love a bit of apple crumble and custard? Who doesn't love apple crumble, especially when it comes out the oven golden, bubbling and delicious.
But I think they are a nice change of pace, then you don't have to feel guilty when you have one for breakfast! This is our easiest apple crumble recipe, full of caramel flavours in the brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. This is the easiest apple crumble recipe and an all-time favourite quick and easy dessert. You can have Apple Crumble Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cupcakes
- It’s of For the cupcakes:.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 230 g of flour.
- It’s 155 g of sugar.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s of For the crumble topping:.
- Prepare 75 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of cubed butter.
- It’s 150 g of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the icing:.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 200 g of butter.
- You need 250 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of milk.
My Apple Crumble Cupcakes are soft, apple filled and topped with deliciously smooth custard frosting and crunchy crumbles. The perfect way to enjoy a classic British dessert! Apple Crumble Cupcakes. ⋆ Add to collection. ✓ Saved. Everything that's great about apple crumble, all rolled into one perfect cupcake.
Apple Crumble Cupcakes step by step
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Prepare the apples. Peel, core and chop them into cubes. Put into a medium pot half filled with water and boil for 7 minutes, until soft. Once the apples are soft, drain them well and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugar. Whisk in eggs. Sift in all the dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated. Fold in the apple. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers and scoop the batter evenly in. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Using your fingers, rub the butter into the flour, sugar, and cinnamon, until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Line a baking tray. Spread the crumble evenly over the tray and bake until golden, about 5-10 minutes..
- Icing: Cream together the butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, and cinnamon until creamy and combined. Mix in the icing sugar. Once incorporated, mix in the milk until the icing is soft, but can hold it's shape..
- Assembling: Spread a layer of icing on top of a cupcake using a knife. Dip the cupcake into a bowl filled with the crumble topping so it sticks..
Add the flour, caster sugar, salt and baking. Apple Bars are Apple Crumble in bar form! Simple apple recipe with a butter base, juicy cinnamon Apple crumble in bar form?? They're all MINE! (Especially if topped with ice cream and drowned in. These Apple Crumble Muffins are soft and fluffy muffins stuffed with apple pieces and piled high with a buttery Apple Crumble Muffins.