Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. • How to make carrot cake from scratch. How to Make the BEST Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! РЕЦЕПТ МОРКОВНОГО ТОРТА С КАРАМЕЛЬЮ How to make carrot cake with caramel. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! You can cook Carrot Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded carrots.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecan + 1/2 cup for garnishing.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. With a hint of cinnamon, soft crunch from nuts, ultra moist crumb and piled high with the This Carrot Cake is from a reader, the lovely Dorothy of Tennessee in the States, a long-time.
Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl break n whisk eggs, sugar oil and vanilla..
- Then stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt, baking powder, nutmeg. Then fold in shredded carrots and pecans.
- Grease and flour 9 inch baking pan.(I used 2 round ones).
- Add the batter to the baking pan and place in the oven to bake for 40 to 50 mins. When finish baking put to cool for abt 1hr.
- For frosting: In a bowl add powdered(confectionery) sugar, vanilla, soft cream cheese and butter and mix until creamed..
- Once cake is cool remove from baking pan and place on a cake rack. Spread frosting to the top and then topped with pecans. (Nb because I made 2 cakes I shave the top of one of the cake to be flat enough then I spread frosting then I place the second cake on top then spread frosting again n all over the cakes). Hope you enjoy!!!.
This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. Truly our best-ever carrot cake recipe, make this classic favorite for a crowd and you might not have any leftovers to bring home. This cake was inspired by a generations-old family recipe — you can't beat that.