Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake. Texas-size peanut butter flavor makes this super-sized iced sheet cake popular! Sift together flour, sugar, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Combine butter, water and peanut butter in a.
How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cake. How We Make Peanut Butter Cake, Best Old Fashioned Southern Cooking Recipes. Texas Sheet Cake made with peanut butter instead of chocolate! You can have Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake
- It’s of For the cake.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Wonderfully moist with a delicious peanut butter frosting! If you have never made a Texas Sheet cake, do not be scared by the consistency of the batter, it WILL bake up correctly. Cooked Peanut Butter Sheet Cake Frosting. Once all of the cookies are baked, it is time to turn our attention to the frosting.
Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- For the cake, in a medium bowl combine the sugar and flour. In a large bowl mix the eggs, baking soda and sour cream. Set aside. In a small saucepan combine peanut butter, butter, and water. Bring to a boil. Stir the boiled mixture into the flour mixture, slowly add to sour cream mixture. Mix well. Pour into lightly greased 15 x 10 inch sheet or jelly roll pan..
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- For the frosting,while cake is baking, combine the butter,peanut butter and milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Stir in vanilla. Frosting will be thick. (I sometimes have to add another splash of milk) Pour and spread over cake while both are still warm..
Made with a cake mix, loaded with peanut butter and topped with a cooked frosting.these Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake Cookies are everything and more! Because if you love peanut butter and I know you do. Then this cake is just what you need. This cake is going to church with me tomorrow, because if I keep this in my house I know for a fact I will be I already had two slices and I am thinking about having a third! This Peanut Butter Sheet Cake is a classic Texas Sheet Cake updated with a peanut butter twist and garnished with a chocolate egg.