Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. The berry cream cheese frosting is perfectly paired with these soft and tender yogurt cupcakes. The strawberry cream cheese frosting, however, is naturally pink from using fresh strawberries. What Frosting Goes With Strawberry Learn how to make small batch Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting with real strawberries from scratch without using strawberry.
Fresh strawberries go in the batter and the pretty pink frosting for these crowd-pleasing cupcakes. Save the smallest ones for the garnish. The cream cheese frosting is flavored with mashed strawberries. You can cook Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
This easy strawberry cake (or cupcakes) starts with a white cake mix and a box of strawberry gelatin. Fresh strawberries help to flavor the cake and the creamy frosting. Fresh strawberries mixed into the batter, delectable cream cheese frosting on top, and sprinkled with toasted coconut. Once the cupcakes are completely cook, top with cream cheese frosting.
Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. Fill cupcake liners half way. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Take out of oven and cool.
- Make frosting. Using a stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar until it is fully combined..
- Frost cupcakes and store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to avoid frosting from melting..
Add any other toppings you like (toasted coconut, sprinkles, a whole strawberry, etc.). Strawberry cream cheese frosting is intensely strawberry flavored! Its thick, creamy texture makes it perfect for piping on desserts. Food safety experts say that you should always refrigerate cream cheese frosting. I live life on the edge and leave mine out on the counter for up to week and I've.