Noom friendly microwave cake. In a tall microwave safe bowl or large mug, mash the banana. Microwave Cake Recipe Honeycomb Cake Salmon Cakes Dessert Recipes Sticky Date Pudding Cake Recipes Mug Recipes Microwave Cake Cake. Noom friendly microwave cake Recipe by Chris Jordan.
Noom creates fun and easy-to-use mobile apps that provide intelligent Meet Noom's Chief of Psychology, Dr. Andreas Michaelides, and Director of Coaching, Meghan Wood, who will be talking about finding your ultimate why. This kid-friendly microwave cake can be crafted out of fresh strawberries and ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. You can cook Noom friendly microwave cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noom friendly microwave cake
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
Served either piping hot or nice and cool, it tastes light, simple and perfectly delicious. How To Microwave Mug Cakes That Actually Taste Good. Here are some important tips and recipes from the From family friendly dinner ideas, to easy desserts everyone will love, get kid tested recipes perfect for busy moms and dads. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients.
Noom friendly microwave cake step by step
- In a tall microwave safe bowl or large mug, mash the banana..
- Stir in apple sauce, vanilla, molasses, and eggs..
- Mix in cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, and baking powder..
- Stir in flour..
- Microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Gentle shake the bowl/mug to loosen the cake. Place a dish on top of it and flip. Garnish with fruit and berries..
It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Well, I think Microwave Mug Cakes must have been invented by someone in that exact same predicament. And thank goodness for them, because Most of these Vegan Mug Cakes can be mixed right up in the mug you are going to cook and eat them in which makes them even more appealing. None of these mug cakes use a cake mix, and all of them go a little beyond your normal funfetti or chocolate pudding bomb kind of mug cake you normally see. Weight Watchers Microwave Mug Cake Recipe (Healthy/Gluten Free/No Cake Mix).