Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. Welcome back to my channel for another exciting cheat day. Today we are tackling all things pumpkin! Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon-cream cheese frosting are delicious in the fall, or any other time of the year.
The pumpkin also makes these cupcakes super moist and tender and the sweet maple cream cheese frosting is the perfect complement to the subtle spice. My kids were happy to get in the kitchen and help me make these and I love that the recipe is simple enough that they can help! Stir spice cake mix and pumpkin together until a thick batter emerges and the spice cake mix is completely mixed into the pumpkin. You can cook Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 package of carrot cake mix (you could also use white or yellow mix).
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of sour cream OR mayonnaise.
- Prepare of pumpkin pie spice.
Allow to cool and top with. Keywords: pumpkin cupcakes recipe, pumpkin cupcakes cream cheese frosting, easy pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin spice cupcakes, pumpkin dessert recipes, easy pumpkin dessert, homemade cupcakes recipe. Tag @lifeloveandsugar on Instagram and hashtag it. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting.
Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes instructions
- Generally, follow the instructions on the cake mix package with the following modifications: 1. Substitute the water with 15 ounces of canned pumpkin. 2. Add 3 Tablespoons of sour cream or mayo to make them super moist and fluffy. (I prefer sour cream.) 3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice in addition to the spices already in the mix if you like it extra Pumpkin Pie Spice-y..
- Helpful hint: A traditional ice cream scoop with that swivel blade thingy makes it easy to measure out the batter evenly..
- For frosting, here's my Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting recipe (you can omit the coconut extract if you just want a simple cream cheese flavor): https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2531254-coconut-cream-cheese-frosting.
Toasted and sugared nuts top cream cheese frosting on sweet and spicy pumpkin cupcakes. These Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes have a white chocolate cinnamon coffee frosting. They are a delicious copycat of the popular fall Starbucks drink. Pumpkin spice cupcakes hold a permanent spot on our fall baking bucket list, and with so many baking recipes we're making this season, we needed a ridiculously delicious and easy pumpkin cupcake recipe worthy of our fall cupcake escapades. This recipe delivers, with plenty of pumpkin.