Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things. Apple Pie Cinnamon Crepes, a homemade, fast & easy crepe recipe with a delicious apple pie filling. Crepes, when she was little I would make crepes and the only thing she would fill it with was Nutella. Now thank goodness she has grown up a little and gained a little.
These cupcakes are one of my favorite easy apple desserts, along with apple snickerdoodle mini muffins and caramel apple pie bars. We reimagined America's sweetheart—apple pie—into cupcakes made from refrigerated cinnamon rolls and filled with cubed and caramelized Granny Smith apples. Learn how to make apple pie with our favorite homemade apple pie recipes. You can have Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things
- It’s of "Crepes".
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of regular milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar (I used a cuban coffee cup and filled it halfway).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 tbs of melted butter.
- You need of For the Pan.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of When Prepping for the Oven.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need pinch of apple pie spice.
- You need 1 can of apple pie filling.
The interesting thing about this recipe is the way the caramel sauce is poured over the apples and the lattice crust. A fun and easy apple pie cupcake recipe made with cinnamon roll dough, spiced apples and a crumble topping. Jump to the Apple Pie Cupcakes Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make them. This is a rich, decadent apple pie in a cupcake.
Apple Pie Crepe Cupcake…things instructions
- Beat your eggs, melt your butter, then whisk all your wet and dry ingredients into a mixing bowl like you do. But remember to pour the milk and water slowly! Your batter should be a little thick but mostly liquidy..
- Pull out a spatula and a ladel, set your pan on the stove, and drizzle some olive oil on it. Set your heat to medium-high (mine was set to 8/10). Like with pancakes, pour the batter into the pan, wait for the edges to stick to the pan, then flip it over– but oh CRAP! The damn thing broke! What you can save, set on a plate nearby and enjoy! For the pieces that didn't make it, shovel them up into a bowl—those are important. Repeat until the mixing bowl is empty..
- For the pieces that broke off, pull out a cupcake baking pan, and put some of those little paper cups in it. Next, break apart the broken pieces (yes, break them MORE) and set them neatly into the little cups. When you reach about halfway, stop, and place a few bits of the apple pie filling into the center. Cover the filling with the broken crepe pieces until the cup is full..
- Mix the brown sugar and apple pie spice, and cover the crepe pieces inside the cup. Use ALL of it!.
- Set the oven to 350 F, and bake for 30 minutes..
It's moist, sweet with a hint of sour from the apples. These Apple Pie Cupcakes are soft & fluffy cinnamon infused cupcakes with a surprise apple pie filling in the center! Do you prefer Apple Pie or Cupcakes for dessert? Pfft, I say why choose when you can have the best of both worlds! Fresh apple cupcake recipe with apple pie filling and brown sugar cinnamon buttercream frosting, topped with pie crust cutouts.