Semolina Cake with Cream. A gloriously creamy and moist semolina cake, stuffed with luscious cream drizzled with syrup then topped with nuts. Cream filled basbousa is moist, spongy, sweet and. Welcome to today's video where I will show you an easy and healthy recipe for Semolina Cake with some ice cream on the side.
With the mixer running, add While the cake is still warm, cover it with the syrup. When the cake cools, you can sprinkle with some. It can also be enjoyed plain with some cream @Mona: You can freeze it and use for more mafroukeh, for one. You can have Semolina Cake with Cream using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina Cake with Cream
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of smith semolina.
- You need 2 can of nestle cream (160g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of pck thick cream (125ml).
- You need of Almond nuts (whole/sliced).
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
You can also make a cake with it, by adding it to your regular cake batter recipe. While the cake is cooling, beat the cream cheese. How to Cook Phyllo Pastry Cake With Semolina Cream Filling. Beat the eggs with the sugar until creamy.
Semolina Cake with Cream step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir using hand mixer or hand stirring only. Mix it very well..
- In a baking tray,wipe tahina if you have, if don't have just wipe oil. Then put the mixture and put nut and cream. (As you shown in picture).
- Then put inside the oven of 20-30 minutes with the heat of 180°c. Until brown..
- In another place., put milk and sugar in a cooking pot then put in fire,wait until boil once then take it out. Put this over the cake..
- Put Rose flower and pistacio powder for design. And for extra smell and taste..
- This are the picture of thick cream and tahina..
Heat the milk in a pot over low heat. Continuously stir while gradually adding the semolina, then the vanilla extract. Continue to stir and bring the mixture to a simmer. Our semolina cake recipes are deliciously easy to make, yet uniquely impressive. Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour.