Microwave Green Tea Mug Cake. This single serving matcha green tea flavored mug cake has a strong green tea flavor and beautiful natural dark green color. It cooks in the microwave and This cake is light and fluffy and mildly sweet, letting the matcha flavor really shine through. If you prefer, you can add more sugar, but I prefer my.
Don't forget to top your matcha green tea mug cake! Sugar free chocolate chips, Greek yogurt, or my favorite…POCKY! In this Telegraph video series, we show you how to make a range of delicious cakes for one, made in a mug in just minutes in the microwave. You can have Microwave Green Tea Mug Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Green Tea Mug Cake
- You need 4 of table spoon All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon Green tea leaves(grained or chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of tea spoon Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 of table spoon Water or fresh milk.
- It’s 1 of piece Chocolate.
This week, learn how to make a tasty matcha green tea and white chocolate mug cake. It cooks in the microwave and is ready in minutes! This easy mug cake recipe has the added health benefits of matcha green tea. Mug Cake Instructions: Mix all dry ingredients together in a mug and stir.
Microwave Green Tea Mug Cake step by step
- Chop green tea leaves or crush it in a mortar..
- Add all ingredients and mix well..
- Add water or milk and mix well..
- Heat it in a microwave for 2 mins and 40 secs(500w). Decorate with a chocolate and enjoy!.
Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. The best part about a mug cake is that it's technically a no-bake dessert. Since you just pop it in microwave, it's not only super fast (cutting your. Add all ingredients into an oversized microwave-safe mug.