How to Prepare Yummy Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆. Put it out of the hot water and set aside. Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Here is how you achieve it.
Add the cooled white chocolate mixture and use a spatula to fold into the whipped cream. Green Tea is the best ingredients I ever had. We've been in such obsessive mode with green tea flavoured desserts recently, we're basically trying to incorporate it to all kinds of desserts possible that exist out there. You can have Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- It’s 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- Prepare 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- It’s 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- Prepare 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- Prepare 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- You need 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
And this Green Tea (Matcha) Cake with White Chocolate Frosting confirms our addiction. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar. Chop four squares of white chocolate and melt the other four; set both aside. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture. Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in extracts and the melted white chocolate. For some reason, green tea cake recipes always seem to be convoluted since they're primarily formulated by Westerners who may not be familiar with using matcha or green tea powder as an ingredient.