Vegan spiced apple cupcakes. Easy to prepare and easy to enjoy, these vegan cupcakes are loaded with fall flavors and topped off with a creamy vegan buttercream. Freshly caramelized apples, cinnamon, vanilla, and lemon come together to make these vegan cupcakes flavored with all things fall. Celebrate the season of all things apple cinnamon with these amazing cupcakes!
It is for Vegan Caramel Apple Cupcakes and you're going love them. Veganism is the lifestyle where you don't eat any animals or their by-products. Created exclusively for Yummy Cupcakes by Executive Chef Tiffini Soforenko. You can have Vegan spiced apple cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan spiced apple cupcakes
- You need 1 3/4 Cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- You need 3 cups of Powdered (confectioners) Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegan Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Vanilla bean cupcake stuffed with fresh spiced baked apples, with a rim of vegan vanilla bean buttercream. Deliciously moist & sweet Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes, perfectly spiced and topped with silky smooth Vegan Salted Caramel Cupcakes (AD) Beautiful salted caramel cupcakes, with soft Apple Pie Cinnamon Cupcakes – Vegan Yack Attack. Today is the day each year that I grow older.
Vegan spiced apple cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners..
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt..
- Then add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, canola oil and white vinegar. Mix thoroughly till batter is smooth..
- Fill your cupcake liners 3/4 and place in the oven..
- After 20-25 minutes move cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool thoroughly before frosting..
- Preparing your frosting: Add the vegan butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract to an electric mixer bowl. First mixon low speed, gradually increase speed until you have perfectly smooth frosting..
I used it as a base to make Christmas spiced cupcakes. Subtly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, each Apple-Spice Cupcake is chock-full of chopped apple. How to make Spiced Apple Cupcakes Recipe – How to make Spiced Apple Cupcakes. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than.