Pumpkin cupcakes. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting. Pumpkin cupcakes deserve their own spotlight, right? Pumpkin cupcakes are great for the holidays, including Halloween and Thanksgiving.
One of my favorite things about fall is all of the pumpkin. My pumpkin spice cupcakes are cored and filled with a home made vanilla pudding, then topped with buttercream; both regular and pumpkin-shaped! Pumpkin Cupcakes (+ Cream Cheese Frosting) – Live Well Bake Often. ► Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe: flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice. You can cook Pumpkin cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need of plus ingredients listed on back minus the water.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
These spicy pumpkin cupcakes, topped with tangy buttercream frosting, highlight the best flavors of fall in a whole new way. Use our Pumpkin Cupcake recipe to create this incredible autumn dessert. These homemade moist pumpkin cupcakes are light and fluffy, and packed with real pumpkin flavor and spice. This easy pumpkin cupcake is an all brown sugar cake recipe with maple syrup.
Pumpkin cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed on box, but add pumpkin pie spice. Substitute pumpkin puree for the water. Add the vanilla and cinnamon..
- Spray or butter cupcake liners. Pour batter into cupcake liners in muffin tins. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let them cool..
- You can put any icing you want on top of your cupcakes. I put cinnamon cream cheese icing on my pumpkin cupcakes. Look for that recipe on my page..
The BEST EVER pumpkin cupcakes with a delicious and easy cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Make the BEST spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes with flavor-packed cinnamon cream cheese frosting, real. These pumpkin cupcakes are so easy to make and perfect for fall! They're pumpkin spiced (of course) and also have a hint of maple. How to make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.