How to Cook Delicious AMIEs Special Easy Apple 🍎 Cake
AMIEs Special Easy Apple 🍎 Cake. Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour. Beneath the fruit topping lies a simple batter that comes together in minutes and bakes up tender and buttery. This cake can be as pretty as you want it to be: Whether you strew the apple slices haphazardly or fan them carefully, it will taste good.
This easy apple cake is very simple and can be thrown together at a moment's notice with ingredients you already have at home. The most time-consuming task is peeling and slicing the apples. Don't forget to toss them with lemon to prevent browning. You can cook AMIEs Special Easy Apple 🍎 Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special Easy Apple 🍎 Cake
- It’s 120 grams of softened butter or 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
- You need 250 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 320 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 250 grams of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of 🥚 eggs.
- It’s 3 of 🍎 apples- peeled, cored and chopped.
This easy apple cake is amazing on its own or. This easy Apple Cake recipe was given to me by the lovely Dorothy in Tennessee in the US. It was meant to be, because I had just shared an Apple Cake disaster on Instagram then a couple of days later, she shared this recipe with me (without having seen my epic failure!). I tried it once, twice, three.
AMIEs Special Easy Apple 🍎 Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (360 F). Lightly grease a 28-cm round cake pan and line the base with baking paper..
- Combine the ricotta, eggs, sugar, butter, sifted flour, baking powder and a dash of salt. Stir in the 2 chopped 🍎 apple, until well mixed..
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Arrange the remaining chopped 🍎 apple over the top of the batter and dust with granulated or brown sugar..
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until well risen and firm to touch. Leave to cool completely..
- Serve with sweetened whip cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired. Share and enjoy!.
No oil, butter, or baking powder is used. The cake comes out light, fluffy and very moist. It's an easy dessert to make for your next party. This is a very quick and delicious apple spice cake that only requires one pan and one bowl. Try it out and I think you'll be impressed.