Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling. These zucchini spice cupcakes are so delicious with a swirl of buttercream frosting! This delicious dessert is gluten free and vegan. Even though it isn't quite zucchini season yet, these gluten free zucchini spice cupcakes are so light and delicious, I knew I had to share them now.
Top them off with a sugar free cream cheese frosting and a The zucchini cupcakes are pretty delicious as-is without the sugar-free cream cheese frosting. So go ahead and leave them unfrosted if you'd like to. Includes all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, grated nutmeg, ground cloves, vegetable oil, large eggs, pure vanilla extract, grated lemon zest, light brown sugar, zucchini, walnuts, cream cheese, butter, powdered. You can have Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines spice cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Butterscotch pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
These Orange Zucchini Spice Cupcakes are a great way to use up that zucchini in the garden. The taste of orange compliments the spice flavors in these moist cupcakes; they will be requested over and over. It's a good idea to freeze some grated zucchini so that these cupcakes can be made year round. It is basically a spice cake with zucchini hidden in it.
Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease sides and bottom of pan or use baking cups for cupcakes. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Add zucchini and raisins, mix well..
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan and bake for 25-35. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Meanwhile, make Butterscotch pudding according to directions on the box. Put aside and allow pudding to set..
- While waiting for the pudding, cut circles into cupcakes about a half inch to one inch deep depending on the size of your muffins. Set tops aside. Fill middles with pudding and sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and place back onto the tops of the cupcakes. Sprinkle again with cinnamon. Serve & Enjoy!.
The icing is wonderful and the cupcakes are very moist. Kids & adults alike love them. A great way to use up some of that zucchini! It is basically a spice cake with zucchini hidden in it. Spicy Roasted Zucchini Recipe with Olive Oil and Spices.