Recipe: Perfect Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs)
Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs). Gotta say I was skeptical about an orange cake without dairy especially eggs so I was keen to try this recipe when I went to a vegan dinner party. Have made it twice now with good results each time varying the recipe. Both times it rose quite well and was moist.
Eggless Orange cake recipe with step by step photos. Soft, moist & delicious eggfree orange flavored cake. It needs no mixer and is quick to make. You can have Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs)
- Prepare 3 cups of Oat Flour.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 150 ml of Coconut oil.
- It’s 2 Cups of Freshly squeezed Orange Juice.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Orange zest.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Stevia.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of white Vinegar.
- Prepare of Icing :.
- You need 1 Stick of Melte butter.
- It’s 0.5 cup of powder Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Orange Juice.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Orange zest.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
The first one is a bakery style super soft, moist & delicious cake made with condensed milk, butter, flour, zest and orange juice. This one is great for celebrations & occasions. Add the baking soda to the wet batter. Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet.
Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) instructions
- Add the sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract to the oat flour (whisk well).
- In another pot mix the orange juice with lemon zest and vinegar and coconut oil.
- Add the orange mix to the dry flour mix and whisk well.
- Put the mix in a pan after buttering the pan with coconut oil and some flour.
- Put the pan in the over between 140 and 150 degrees C. For 35 minutes.
- Prepare the icing while baking: mix sugar powder, vanilla extract and of lemon zest and melted butter and add orange juice till you get the icing texture you need while whisking..
- Wait for the cake to cool down then cover it with the icing.
Remove from oven and pierce cake liberally with a toothpick. Mix orange juice and powdered sugar and pour over the warm cake. Serve as is, or topped with orange slices. Adapting this cake recipe, i have also made egg free Orange muffins recipe. Lightly grease it with butter or spray with nonstick cooking oil spray.