3 ingredient banana cake. Mix mashed banana and eggs in a large bowl. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until well combined. I know you are thinking no way!
Be careful not to use too much banana. And there should be enough egg to hold mashed banana together. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. You can cook 3 ingredient banana cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient banana cake
- Prepare 2.5 of bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of pancake mix.
- You need of Walnuts and raisins (Optional).
Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light. Delicious, soft and moist cake that is ridiculously easy to make. I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and. Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things.
3 ingredient banana cake instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Squash and mix well..
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pour the contents in a rice cooker. I poured half and spread walnuts and raisins on before covering it with another layer..
- Cook on normal white rice mode. Mine took about 30 mins..
Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg. This nutty ingredient solves all the problems that minimalist pancakes usually run into: too banana-y, too eggy, too soggy, too mushy. Is Banana Cake the Same as Banana Bread? While both of them are very similar, they are different in texture, ingredients, techniques and recipe instructions. The former is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and there is no walnuts in the recipe.