Custard Flavoured Dora Cakes. Dora cakes using wheat flour healthy version of dora cakes. Свернуть Ещё. Thailand Street Food – Doraemon Cakes Dorayaki (Dora Pancakes). Dora Cake Birthday Cake Cakes Desserts Food Tailgate Desserts Birthday Cakes Meal Food Cakes.
Doraemon is surely every kid's favourite cartoon character. Dora cakes or dorayaki pancakes are inspired from the cartoon series Doraemon. Maha used to watch the cartoon and loves it. You can cook Custard Flavoured Dora Cakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard Flavoured Dora Cakes
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla flavour Custard powder.
- You need As required of Chocolate sauce for decoration.
The protagonist, a super cat-robot, is completely in love with this and would do absolutely anything for them! Custard Cake resembles a chiffon cake with a topping of sweetened milk and egg mixture known as custard. Let me know what you think. You can make an ube flavored version.
Custard Flavoured Dora Cakes step by step
- In a big mixing bowl, take 1/4 cup chilled milk and add custard powder..
- Mix well with spoon..
- Add remaining milk and flour..
- Now add butter and sugar..
- Mix all well to get a lump free batter and then add baking soda..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a nonstick pan and pour a ladle full batter..
- Cook from both sides with adding 1 tsp oil more..
- Once they have done, spread chocolate sauce on 1 pancake and then put another on it..
- Draw your favourite emojis with chocolate sauce on dora cakes..
It is done differently when using ube jam. Dora Cake Recipe – Easy No Egg Super Spongy Dorayaki Doraemon – CookingShooking. In this video, we will make Dora Cake, or Dorayaki which is Doraemon's favorite snack and I had a slight craving for something matcha flavour, so I made some matcha flavoured dorayaki for breakfast the next day. finally, serve custard cake immediately, or store in a refrigerator for a week. Click a picture and mention also, i have used vanilla flavoured custard powder, you can use the flavour of your choice. additionally, butter can be replaced with olive oil or any neutral flavoured oil. While my original recipe called for using custard powder and making this ermine frosting style Unfortunately, not everyone can get custard powder and while you can make it, the flavour of the German Buttercream in the recipe card wins hands down.