Pina colada cupcakes. Pina Colada Cupcakes are a must try dessert! These are soft, moist, fluffy, and brimming with those classic pina colada flavors we all crave! Dip tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut.
If you like Piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain (old person musical reference alert!), then you will almost certainly enjoy making ans eating these. These Pina Colada Cupcakes are made with moist and fluffy pineapple cake topped with a delicious coconut frosting! Inspired by the classic cocktail, these cupcakes are perfect for summer! You can have Pina colada cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pina colada cupcakes
- You need 1 box of of white cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Pina colada premium mix ( nonalccoholic flavored ).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- It’s 12 of maraschino cherries cut in halfs.
- Prepare 1 of Container Betty Crocker Whipped vanilla frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- You need 8 of straws cut into 3 pieces each.
Piña Colada cupcakes are perfect cupcake versions of the drink – complete with coconut How to Make Piña Colada Cupcakes. To give these cupcakes their signature flavor, you'll start with mixing. Sweet piña colada cupcakes filled with pineapple and topped with a light and fluffy cream cheese frosting. There's a little bit of summer in each bite!
Pina colada cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F and bake on 350. put paper cup liner in cupcake pan, this will make 24 cupcakes..
- in a mixing bowl and an electric mixer or stand up mixer, add eggs, oil, water and pina colada mix, mix for 15 seconds, then add cake mix, mix for 1 minute, scrape around inside the bowl, mix again for 3 minutes..
- scoop batter in to each cupcake paper cups ….bake for 23 minutes.. take out if oven let cool completely.
- in a bowl mix whipped vanilla frosting and marshmallow cream together mix well.
- spread a spoonful on each cupcake,.
- in a small bowl put the coconut flakes, then take cupcake with frosting, dip into coconut flakes,.
- cut pineapples into 6 pieces u will need 4 rings of pineapples. and slice in halfs cherries, place one piece of pineapples, and one half cherrie on each cupcake..
- i put a piece of a straw on top for decoration..
These cupcakes will give you a taste of the tropics with the flavors of a popular summertime drink. These easy to make Pina Colada Cupcakes start with a boxed cake mix, but are packed with flavor! The recipe can also be made into a Pina Colada Cake. These light and fluffy Piña Colada Cupcakes were inspired by our favorite tropical cocktail. To make them, we topped a moist, fluffy pineapple cake with a creamy coconut buttercream frosting.