Whole30 crab cakes. If you purchase something using one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no. Crab cakes are pretty easy to make, I mean, it's essentially a meatball shaped into a patty instead of a ball…right? With lots of ingredients combined together and fried in oil.
These gluten-free sweet potato crab cakes with avocado horseradish mayo are easy and delicious! I love crab cakes, salmon cakes, tuna cakes… any kind of cake, really! If it's in cake or burger form, I'm probably going to be a fan! You can cook Whole30 crab cakes using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole30 crab cakes
- It’s 1 lb of crabmeat; rinsed, dried.
- You need 1/2 of sweet potato; skinned, boiled, mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 sprig of dill; chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions; finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion; finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery; finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon; juiced.
- You need 4 dashes of Frank's red hot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 dashes of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This keto-friendly and rice-free California Hand Roll is packed with crab and avocado and it's so easy, even the kids can help you make homemade sushi! Whole Kitchen Sink here this morning with one of my favorite recipes to meal prep! Crab cakes should be all about the crab — no questions asked. They should be crispy on the outside, moist and flaky on the inside, and taste exclusively of fresh, delicious crab: no fillers or excess spices getting in the way.
Whole30 crab cakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure the sweet potatoes are cooled off.
- Form in to patties using a 1/4 cup measuring cup. place on parchment lined baking sheet sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake 425 for 20 mins, flip, then another 10 mins until golden brown delicious..
If you agree, you've come to the right place. In fact, if you're doing it right, you'll be eating tons of fresh veggies, plus a good amount of fruit. These salmon cakes taste great over a salad, in a lettuce wrap, topped with a fried egg, or almost anyway you can think of. Fry crab cakes on a skillet over medium heat, in two. And you get perfect little square pockets to hold the lemon juice or Hi, I'm Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com.