Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting. Our Greek yoghurt will give you a spoon of full on yum. Add in powder sugar, dulce de leche, vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Beat on low speed for a few seconds until the sugar is well incorporated into the mixture.
So I decided to use that instead of heavy cream for the "frosting". While the cupcakes bake, prepare the frosting. Add the Greek yogurt and dulce de leche to a medium bowl, and beat until smooth. You can have Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting
- Prepare of ✨Cupcakes✨.
- It’s 175 g of Salted Butter (room temperature).
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour (Sifted).
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 3 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s of ✨Dulce De Leche Frosting ✨.
- You need 1 Cup of Salted or unsalted Butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- You need 370 g of Powder Sugar (Sifted).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
In a bowl mix the butter and the sugar. Vanilla dulce de leche cupcakes with strawberry whipped cream frosting. I am into pink recipes lately. Strawberry White Chocolate Popcorn or Strawberry Shortcake Baked Mini Buttermilk Donuts are just few pink recipes that I have on my blog.
Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C. When making this cake batter have the butter, yogurt and eggs at room temperature. Line 23 muffin cups with paper liners. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl whisk together the yogurt and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until it becomes smooth and light in color..
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix very well. Then add the yogurt mixture and mix until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fill the muffin cups with the batter and bake for about 17-20 minutes. Insert a toothpick into a cupcake and see if it comes out clean. If it does come out clean, it is ready..
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth. Add in powder sugar, dulce de leche, vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Beat on low speed for a few seconds until the sugar is well incorporated into the mixture. Then beat on medium high speed until the frosting is fluffy (about 2-4 minutes). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes..
- Once the cupcakes have cooled completely, prepare a large pastry bag with extra large couplers and an extra large piping. Fill the bag with the dulce de leche buttercream frosting. Pipe the frosting on each cupcake. Enjoy! 😉.
Pink and Gold parties are so popular and next month in June I will be sharing my pink and gold designs that I am still working on. To make the frosting, beat the butter until fluffy, add the powdered sugar, salt and dulce de leche, beating until smooth. Add enough of the cream or milk to make a smooth consistency. Frost the cupcakes generously and drizzle with additional dulce de leche if desired. I warmed mine and thinned it with milk so I could drizzle it on top.