The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe. Although it's hard, let's put London aside and concentrate on our treats. These homemade cupcakes are pure classic. I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I'd be bringing you some new basic favorites and I started with a chocolate cake.
I'm a believer that if you. These cupcakes make the best cake recipe! You'll just need to adjust the baking time. You can cook The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
All of the details are in my vanilla cake post. Use a vanilla bean for the best vanilla flavor. But, you can leave it off and the cupcakes still taste amazing! Use cake flour for a lighter crumb.
The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.
These vanilla cupcakes are super moist and fluffy. How to make the best vanilla cupcakes is as easy as these vanilla cupcakes recipe! An easy recipe for vanilla cupcakes topped with a simple vanilla buttercream frosting. These cupcakes are perfect for any occasion! Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again.