Recipe: Appetizing B Banana Pudding Cupcakes
B Banana Pudding Cupcakes. Enjoy your dessert with this banana pudding cupcake that's made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix. MORE+ LESS Banana pudding cupcakes that are moist, fluffy and full of southern banana pudding flavor. Very easy and quick to make. "An easy banana pudding cupcake recipe that's full of bananas and French vanilla flavors!
Fill with banana pudding, then top with whipped cream. The best banana pudding cupcakes ever! An easy and impressive way to turn banana cupcakes into something that everyone will love! You can have B Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of B Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of French Vanilla Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 3/4 oz of Instant Banana Cream Pudding.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 10 oz of Cooking Creme Philadelphia (Original Flavor).
- Prepare 1 cup of Smashed Bananas (about 3 regular size bananas).
- Prepare 2 cup of Nilla Wafers Crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 8 oz of Cool Whip or Frosting of your Choice.
If you love banana cupcakes, you're going to really love these banana pudding cupcakes! They taste just like a banana cream pie but in the form of a cupcake! Banana Pudding Cupcakes are a delicious hand-held version of a classic dessert. How to make moist banana pudding cupcakes from scratch.
B Banana Pudding Cupcakes instructions
- Into large bowl add the following.
- Cake mix,banana cream pudding,eggs,oil,water and cooking creme.
- Blend all together.
- Fold in smashed bananas & Vanilla Wafers.
- Add to baking cups.
- Oven time 18-20 mins 350°degrees.
- Remove muffins and place in a freezer to cool down about 10 mins.
- Add your whip or frosting of your choice.
- If any extra crushed wafers drizzle some on top.Enjoy your cupcakes!.
Includes yellow cake mix, banana pudding, vegetable oil, sour cream, hot water, eggs, vanilla, Nilla Wafers, bananas, cool whip, vanilla instant pudding, milk. Banana Pudding Cupcakes. recipe by Bake Create Love. These Banana Pudding Cupcakes are made from scratch and are filled with a banana pudding and vanilla mousse and topped with dulce de leche. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that Lindsay from Life, Love and Sugar is by blogging bestie. Today's Banana Pudding Cupcakes recipe was inspired by this ever so dreamy classic southern dessert.