Strawberry Vanilla Roll Cake. Roll into strawberry season with this gorgeous strawberry cake roll: a delicate almond sponge cake decorated with a cute strawberry design and filled with strawberry whipped cream. The Japanese are really on to something with these patterned cake rolls. How to make the fluffiest vanilla roll cake and tips for avoiding deflated batter, cracked sponge and getting the perfect roll.
This vanilla cake roll is bursting with a vanilla flavor and when topped with fresh berries and a sprinkle of confectioners sugar, it really is divine and did I mention pretty too?! You can easily swap out the fresh strawberries with raspberries, blackberries, or even a mixture of your favorites! This is a delicate refreshing cake perfect for warm days of spring and summer. You can cook Strawberry Vanilla Roll Cake using 17 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Vanilla Roll Cake
- Prepare 80 g of cake flour sifted twice.
- It’s 30 ml of oil.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Sprig/Any vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare of For Filling::.
- Prepare 150 g of chopped strawberries adjust.
- Prepare 200 ml of heavy cream whipped.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For Design – optional Step.
- Prepare 10 g of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 10 ml of egg whites.
- It’s 10 g of icing sugar.
- You need 10 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 drop of brown food coloring, green and yellow food coloring – adjust.
A vanilla sponge cake is filled with fresh homemade strawberry jam and vanilla flavored cream cheese frosting, served with fresh strawberries. This Strawberry Poke Cake is made with a moist vanilla cake covered with sweetened condensed milk and a fresh strawberry sauce, all topped with cream cheese whipped cream! Vanilla Cake Roll with StrawberriesReal Housemoms. vanilla extract, baking powder, strawberries, sugar Vanilla Cake Donuts with Strawberry GlazeLove Bakes Good Cakes. all-purpose flour, powdered sugar Rustic Vanilla Cake With Fresh Strawberry ButtercreamA Thousand Threads. · Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll – this easy cake roll recipe is filled with fresh strawberries and cream cheese whipped cream! This Vanilla Raspberry Cake Roll is the perfect Valentine's Day Dessert.
Strawberry Vanilla Roll Cake step by step
- Begin with a design on cake – this is a optional step you can skip this entire process and begin directly with the cake and filling preparation from step 7.
- For the design :- cut out parchment paper of the size of baking tray of 33* 19 cm pan and grease the top well select the design required and place it below the parchment paper place over the board for ease of handling.
- Mix flour,unsalted butter egg white icing sugar in a bowl in case the mixture is too thick, only then add few drops of water.
- Divide the mixture into various bowls and add required food colouring gel and whisk well. pour mixture into piping bags and make cut at tip.
- Now pipe the mixture on top of parchment paper based on the design template and tap gently.
- Freeze the parchment paper as is for 35 to 45 minutes. This is important.
- For Cake :preheat oven to 170 and grease the baking tray and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add egg whites and whisk well gradually add 30 gram sugar and forms stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl whisk milk, Vanilla extract, oil and keep it aside.
- Whisk egg yolk in a bowl with 30 grams sugar.Add milk mixture and blend well.
- Add flour and blend well.
- Gradually add the egg white mixture to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Place The Frozen design parchment paper carefully over the greased baking tray. In case you have skipped the design, grease parchment paper and place on paper. Greasing is important.
- Pour the batter carefully over the paper and level evenly.
- Bake for 10 12 minutes until firm to touch.Do not over bake as this is a very thin cake, keep eye on the cake after 8 Minute.
- Rest cake on the counter for 3-4 minutes meanwhile spread powdered sugar on top of parchment paper.
- Flip cake tray on parchment paper and tap on the top.
- Gently lift the tray and Peel parchment paper on top of the cake.
- Place another parchment paper on top of the cake.
- Now place tray or board on the top and immediately flip the cake again you can dust of the excess sugar or leave it as is.
- Start rolling the cake while it is still hot if you allow it to cool the cake will start breaking or will have cracks.
- Now cover it with kitchen towel and cover from all sides allow the cake to cool completely.
- In a bowl add whipped cream and Sugar. Blend well.
- Unwrap and unroll cake. Spread whipped cream mixture evenly on top. Now place chopped strawberries on top.Roll the cake.
- Wrap the cake with parchment paper and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
Moist and delicious cake rolled with cream cheese and raspberries. This easy strawberry roll cake is as perfect for Valentine's Day as it is for a summer soiree. Beat well, until the strawberries are well combined and the frosting has Pipe whipped cream around the top of the cake and in the center and place a strawberry on each, halves on the outside and a whole in the middle. This Strawberries 'n' Cream Cake Roll recipe is light, airy, and massively delicious. Let me introduce you to this wonderful vanilla sponge cake filled with homemade strawberry cream cheese frosting… the strawberries 'n' cream cake roll!