Orange Creamsicle Cake. Orange creamsicle cake that will take you back to your childhood. Creamy dreamy white chocolate ganache pairs perfectly with this tender orange cake made from scratch ingredients. This easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is a wonderful addition to all your summer parties!
This orange creamsicle cake is a fun dessert that tastes like a favorite childhood treat. Please tell me you'll make this orange creamsicle cake sometime this summer. Between the "melting" orange creamsicle cake pops and the shiny mirror glaze drip, this cake feels so playful. You can have Orange Creamsicle Cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Cake
- You need 2 cups of AP flour sifted.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter room temp.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1.5 tbs of orange zest.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 3 tbs of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2-4 cups of powdered sugar (to your liking).
It just screams summer to me! I grew up eating orange creamsicles each summer and am a. Keywords: ice cream cake recipe, orange creamsicle cake, orange creamsicle, orange dessert Orange creamsicle pops were always a favorite treat of mine. What clever inspiration for a cake!
Orange Creamsicle Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350 spray and line pan.
- I used small 7 inch pans. Please double recipe for larger pans.
- Whisk your dry ingredients set aside.
- In a mixer mix sugar butter zest until fluffy and combined.
- Add eggs 1 at a time then add vanilla.
- Now add buttermilk and flour alternating a little at a time. Ending with flour mix until just combined.
- Add to 2 separate pans divide evenly and bake 23-25 mins..
- Combine frosting ingredients using room temp butter, be sure to frost a cool cake and enjoy cake at Room temperature.
Orange creamsicle cake is a vanilla and orange cake. There are no bake versions of the cake made with ice cream and pudding, and other versions made with cakes that are frosted or served with orange marmalade. Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is the perfect dessert for warm days. This cool, creamy and delicious orange cake recipe will not last long when you share it at parties or picnics this year. A nostalgic flavor combination perfect for summer BBQ's and birthdays.