You can cook Apple Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pancakes
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 125 ml of thick plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of small apple, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon sugar (or a dash of cinnamon powder).
Apple Pancakes step by step
- Whisk sugar with eggs until well combined. Add grated apple, stir..
- Add cinnamon sugar. Mix well..
- Add yogurt. Do not overmix this time. Use a spoon to combine them by folding the batter..
- Add self-rising flour. Fold the batter. Wait for 5 minutes until bubbles appear..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Use low heat. (I prefer not to use oil when frying pancakes, but it's your call) Pour a bit of mixture to the pan..
- Flip when the bottom part is golden brown. After a couple of minutes, it should be ready..
- We eat it with homemade apple jam..