Easy Ice Cream Cake. Soften the ice cream and stir it around in a bowl to smooth it out before layering. Stirring the ice cream creates a uniform texture which makes layering so much easier. This easy Ice Cream Cake is the perfect summer dessert!
Campfire Ice Cream Cake (shown above): This "camp at home" cake is reminiscent of s'mores with layers of brownie, ice cream, toasted marshmallow and hot fudge. Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Cake: There are ice cream sandwiches hidden in this easy recipe (plus peanut butter and jelly!) All Reviews for Easy Ice Cream Cake. Easy Ice Cream Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Easy Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Ice Cream Cake
- It’s of Full box of chocolate zingers, unwapped.
- Prepare of Ice cream (I used mint chocolate chip).
- You need of Oreo cookies crushed, and divided.
- It’s of Whipped topping.
- Prepare of Mint extract, optional( if you're using a different kind of ice cream omit this).
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is delicious and EASY to make! I always joke that I'm not much of a baker. I can never figure out keeping dry and wet ingredients separate and then when to stir in the sugar My family raves about this Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe. Now, when I say easy I mean it is REALLY easy.
Easy Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 6 Zingers at the bottom of the pan frosting side up.
- Top with ice cream, then half of the cookie crumbs.
- Place 6 more Zingers on top of that and press down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Mix whipped topping and mint extract.
- An hour before serving remove from freezer and invert onto serving plate. Frost top and sides with whipped cream, then the rest of the crushed cookies return to freezer until ready to serve.
Ice cream cakes, with layers of cake, ice cream, and icing, are the perfect birthday or special occasion treat. When you make one at home instead of going the store-bought route, you can customize the flavors to create a unique, delicious confection. This recipe is made with layers of. Then I popped that in the freezer and we enjoyed a delicious ice cream birthday cake that evening. It doesn't get much easier than that folks!