Rich Chocolate Cupcake. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Chocolate-Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes Recipe If you are looking for a chocolate fix, look no Chocolate Almond Cupcakes Recipe These rich chocolate cupcakes start from a package of cake.
One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes – Never Fail Rich and Moist. They're rich, moist and chocolatey, easy to whip up in a single bowl, and best of all – they're almost. Top each cupcake with a little silver leaf, if desired. You can cook Rich Chocolate Cupcake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Cupcake
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot water.
- You need 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of butter (3 sticks).
- You need 2 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 large of eggs (room temp.).
- It’s 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream ( room temp.).
This has been a literal labor of love! I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not been able to find the one I considered to be perfect. Chocolate cupcakes were one of the first recipes I became obsessed with perfecting. These cupcakes are just rich enough.
Rich Chocolate Cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan. In a small sauce pan whisk together the cocoa powder and hot water until smooth. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda set aside..
- In a medium sauce pan combine butter and sugar over medium heat. Heating and stirring till butter is melted. Remove mixture and transfer to electric beater with paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed for 4 to 5 min. until mixture is cool. Mix in eggs one at a time scraping down sides of bowl. Beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla and cocoa mixture beat until incorporated. With mixer on low add dry ingredients in 2 batches alternating with sour cream until combined..
- Fill cupcakes 3/4 of the way full. Bake 18-20 minutes till toothpick insertion comes out clean. Rotating pan halfway through baking. Allow cupcakes to cool in pan for 5 mins. Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely..
- Cupcakes are frosted with a classic butter cream frosting..
They're nicely moist and a little lighter in texture than my sour cream. These gluten free chocolate cupcakes are perfect for birthdays or special occasions. Rich and decadent, making them the perfect dessert for these get-togethers with family and friends. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. A rich chocolate cupcake is topped with a natural strawberry frosting and a fresh chocolate strawberry.