Batek Cakes. In Malaysia it's called batik cake due to it having Batik-like patterns from the crushed biscuits. No to be confused with Sarawak's batik cake which is colourful. Batik Roll Cakes + Buttercream. – Temporarily closed – Enjoy eating art with Batikrolls by Nura The most instagrammable cake.
Picture of Floral pattern paint on a batik design from Thailand stock photo, images and stock photography. Will update soon.stay tune guyss ! Batik cake (Malay: Kek batik) is a type of non-baked Malaysian cake dessert. You can have Batek Cakes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Batek Cakes
- Prepare 300 grams of Biscuits marie.
- You need 175 grams of butter.
- It’s 1/2 can of Diary Milk.
- You need 425 grams of Milo / Chocolate powder.
This cake was made by mixing broken Marie biscuits combined with a chocolate sauce or runny. See recipes for Kek batik., Batik Cake, Kek Batik too. The Batik Cakes's that only available for students UiTM Puncak Perdana. Delicious Batik Indulgence Cake For Tea Time.
Batek Cakes instructions
- Hit the pans.mix all ingrediants except the buscuits..
- let the all ingrediants so melty…pour it…then mix the biscuits on the melty choc…
- after that,transfer the melty biscuits cake to any bowl or any plastics package.
- then let the batek cakes froze in the refrigenator for 1 hour..the serve it….
Another plus point about this Batik Indulgence Cake recipe is that you don't need any eggs. We provide the best Batik's Cake to suit the Malaysian tastes. House of Batik's Cake will give a better lookout to the people in consuming the cake which we put on some. Butta Cakes are delicious and decadent bite sized cupcake like cakes that are full of rich flavors with the perfect consistency. Batik cake (Malay: Kek batik) is a type of non-baked Malaysian cake dessert.