How to Cook Delicious Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon-cream cheese frosting are delicious in the fall, or any other time of the year. Reviews for: Photos of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting.
We love it topped with some cinnamon sugar, but more pumpkin spice would also be delicious. Light and tender pumpkin spice cupcakes with a rich and sweet maple cream cheese frosting. Easy to make and full of delicious pumpkin flavor! You can have Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- You need of Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s of Cupcakes.
- You need 1 of (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake.
- Prepare 1 of (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- It’s 2 of 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of (about 5 3/4 cups) confectioners' sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
Who else is excited for fall? Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES, CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE – CookwithApril. Pumpkin spice frosting is too easy, it's just a case of adding some pumpkin pie spice to your frosting.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, pumpkin pie spice, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Beat for about two minutes on medium speed until well combined..
- Using a large cookie scoop, distribute the batter between 24 muffin wells; about 3 tablespoons of batter per well..
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Allow cupcakes to cool inside muffin tins for about 10 minutes..
- Remove cupcakes from muffin tins and allow to fully cool on a wire rack. Once cupcakes are cool, prepare your frosting..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes. Add in the butter and continue beating for another 2-3 minutes..
- Turn the mixer down to low speed and gradually add in the confectioners' sugar until it is completely incorporated. Add in vanilla and mix until incorporated. Turn off the mixer and check the frosting for taste and texture. Turn the mixer back up to medium-high speed and beat the mixture for about 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy..
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes..
It creates a beautiful flavor and the velvety smooth frosting pipes beautifully onto these cupcakes. Easy Cupcakes Recipe – The Busy Baker. This easy cupcakes recipe makes the perfect introduction to fall! With warm spices and deep pumpkin flavour. This recipe for pumpkin spice cupcakes is loaded with pumpkin and warm spices and can be topped with pumpkin-cream cheese frosting.