Cherry Cola Float Cupcake. These cute Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes in Coca-Cola cans are the best chocolate dessert! Such a cute party idea with Football Party Free Celebrate by making Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes in Coca-Cola cans. We can always use more game day recipes right?
But for those that do not like the taste of coca cola, could you replace the. Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes by Brown Eyed Baker. Cherry Coke Cupcakes with Cola Frosting by Cupcake Project. You can have Cherry Cola Float Cupcake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cola Float Cupcake
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or amount called for in mix).
- Prepare 1 box of Devil Food Cake Mix.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 8 of Cans of Coke-A-Cola (7.5oz).
- You need 1 box of Instant Pudding Mix.
- It’s 1 of Jar Maraschino Cherries.
- You need 1 of White frosting (Store Bought or Home Made).
- You need 1 of Sprinkles.
- You need 1 of Hand Can Opener.
- You need 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 large of Bowl.
- You need 1 of Wisk.
- It’s 1 of Cookie Sheet.
Cherry Coca Cola Cupcakes w Cute Coke Bottle. Finished, Done, Ready to take and eat. A party in your mouth. anyone want a slightly used Coke Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes recipe. Chocolate cupcakes with the essence of cola and a pop of cherries inside.
Cherry Cola Float Cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix the Cake, Oil, Eggs, and Pudding in a bowl..
- Slowly add 2 Cans of Coke into the Mix Gradually and stir..
- Empty remaining cans and remove tops with can opener..
- Spray the inside of your cans with oil and fill half way with cupcake mix..
- Put cans on the cookie sheet and place them into the oven..
- Bake 18-20 Minutes or until you can place a toothpick in and it comes out clean..
- While baking put white frosting into a bowl..
- Mix in 2 tsp. Of cherry juice and mix..
- Once cupcakes are cooled frost with Cherry Frosting..
- Finish topping by adding sprinkles, a straw and Cherry on top..
- Serve with a spoon..
Chocolate cupcakes made with Coca-Cola, filled with cherries, topped with a Coca-Cola glaze, a whipped cream frosting and cherry on top! Frost the Cupcakes: On medium speed, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixer with the whisk attachment until smooth and completely. These Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes are so moist and delicious. They are stuffed with cherries then topped with a delicious whipped cream frosting! These cupcakes were so fun to make and the Coca-Cola makes them nice and moist.