Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]. Avocado and chocolate are the perfect matches as a dessert. Inspired by chocolate avocado smoothie in Indonesia, I created this avocado mousse cake recipe. This is a no bake avocado chocolate mousse cake – cake de chocolate – super healthy dessert recipe and tastes devine, it's.
This chocolate mousse cake has a delicious, dirty secret.avocados! Creamy, rich, and absolutely delicious, no one will ever guess it's packed with. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't taste the avocado! You can cook Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- Prepare of 🥑 Crust base.
- It’s 60 g of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 40 g (3 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- It’s of 🥑 Avocado mousse.
- It’s 9 g (1 tbsp) of gelatin powder.
- You need 45 ml (3 tbsp) of cool water.
- You need 150 g of (2 qty) ripe avocados, pitted.
- Prepare 15 ml (1 tbsp) of lemon juice.
- It’s 120 g (8 tbsp) of whole milk, divided into half.
- Prepare 120 g (8 tbsp) of whipping cream, divided into half.
- Prepare 54 g (1/4 cup) of granulated white sugar.
- You need of 🥑 Chocolate ganache.
- You need 50 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 50 g of (3 tbsp+1 tsp) whipping cream, heated until hot.
The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that you completely forget you're getting so many health benefits at the same. (no-oven) NEAPOLITAN MOUSSE CAKE recipe – Cách làm bánh MOUSSE DÂU, CHOCOLATE, VANI. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake – Without Oven Chocolate Cake Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. Chocolate-Avocado Mousse by Giada De Laurentiis. Greek yogurt panna cotta, and baked figs with honey and walnuts
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Cake [No-Bake] step by step
- Crust base: crush the biscuit with a food processor or simply put them in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin..
- Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and pour melted butter in. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer into a cake ring or spring-foam pan. Spread evenly and press them firm onto the bottom. Store in the fridge..
- Avocado mousse: bloom the gelatin powder by sprinkling it on top of the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before using..
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat 4 tablespoons (60 g) of milk and 4 tablespoons (60 g) of cream. Cook until it reaches 80°C (176°F) or hot to the touch but not boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until it is fully dissolved..
- Stir in the avocado mixture then set aside..
- In a large bowl, whip the rest of the whipping cream along with sugar until thickened..
- Fold and mix the whipped cream into avocado mixture. Then pour mixture onto the prepared crust base. Smooth the top with an offset spatula if needed. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours..
- (The next day) Chocolate ganache: Pour heated cream over the chocolate. Let it sit and melt for 3 minutes. Then stir slowly until mixture is silky and smooth..
- Pour chocolate ganache over the mousse cake. Spread it evenly by tilting the cake..
- To unmold the cake, firstly heat the sides of pan with a hair dryer. We can also wrap it with a hot towel. This will help to release the cake from its mold. Slice and best served while it is cold..
Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Filling and Chocolate Buttercream. It's boasts a super creamy chocolate filling and is so easy to make – everyone loves it! A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream. It's the perfect no bake chocolate. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite.