Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Veggie Rava Pancakes
Veggie Rava Pancakes. Method For mini rava vegetable pancakes. To make mini rava vegetable pancakes, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with approx. ¾ cup of water and mix well.; Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using little oil. Delicious pancakes get a desi twist.
This Rava premix can be used to make Rava Idlis, Rava Upma or Rava Pancakes. Crispy veggie pancakes cook up fast in a skillet and provide a blend of healthy veggies (zucchini, corn, and carrot) for your kids' morning meal! We're all about veggies for breakfast! You can cook Veggie Rava Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Rava Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rava.
- Prepare 1 cup of dahi/curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Carrot chopped.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cabbage chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of amchur( dry mango) Powder.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds/ jeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
Veggie Rava Idli is a lovely recipe that has the added goodness of an array of vegetables incorporated into an idli made of rava/semolina making it a healthy breakfast option and an interesting way of sneaking vegtables into your child's diet. A simple recipe that can be put together in a jiffy. Serve Veggie Rava Idli recipe along with Tomato Garlic Chutney and Banana And Mango Smoothie. vegetable idli recipe Drizzle a teaspoon of oil in all the appe's mould.
Veggie Rava Pancakes instructions
- Take Rava add dahi and water and mix all and make thick batter..
- Take oil in Pan add all veggies and cook for 4 to 5 mins Add all dry masala add veggies in batter and add baking soda and mix well..
- Now add oil in pan put zeera rye and sesame seeds pour batter and give shape of Pancake cover the lid and cook from one side again flip and add lil oil and cook till it turns crisp. Serve with ketchup..
Add a tablespoon of mixture in each of the appe mould. Water, for soaking Rava; ¼ tsp. Mix curd and water into rava. Sprinkle Eno or baking powder evenly over batter and mix well. Place batter into the idli plates and place inside the idli maker pot filled with water.