5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy). These carrot cake bites are chewy, cinnamony, cake-bally, and just the right amount of sweet. They are flecked with coconut and oats and made creamy with Have you tried substituting raisins or dried cranberries for the the white chocolate chips? I participated in the no sugar January (I did use some.
The crushed pineapple in the batter brings it all the way to amazing. ✨. It doesn't taste like pineapple 🥕🍍. Low Carb Sugar Free Carrot Cake (Keto Carrot Cake) The Peach Kitchen. You can cook 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy)
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of almond meal (or oat flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots (about 150g).
- It’s of Optional (Add-ins).
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- It’s of Raisins.
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bites for Foodies. Introducing my FAVOURITE Carrot Cake recipe 🥕. Two layers of soft and tender Carrot Cake filled with fresh carrots, warm spices and chopped nuts. I recommend measuring all the ingredients to ensure you don't accidentally add too much flour.
5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) instructions
- Purée or shred carrots. Set aside. I only have a stick blender and have to pulse it serveral times in small batches. It works though :).
- Blend bananas and eggs. Set aside..
- Mix almond flour and coconut together. Add in banana and egg mixture. Than fold in carrots and any optional add-ons..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 40-45 mins. I made mine in a small loaf pan. Makes about 8 square bites..
This Carrot Cake with Pineapple recipe is a healthy version of a classic spring dessert. This moist carrot cake is easy to make, is lower in sugar & has no butter or oil! Begin this recipe by mixing together the dry ingredients. This ensures that they are evenly distributed throughout the batter. These moist and secretly healthy carrot cake cupcakes are high in nutrition, low in fat, and they can even be sugar-free.