Melt in d mouth chocolate cake. Today I will share with you a delicious dark chocolate cake recipe,this cake bursts with flavor,but the best part is its texture. Yesterday we had a small party at my office to celebrate my company's fifth anniversary, and our The cake was suitably wolfed down by my appreciative coworkers. Thanks a lot for actually opening the description box!
Break the chocolate into squares and melt it with the butter in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water. So take care when running the knife around the edge of the cakes. There will be quite a lot of the melted part in the middle. You can cook Melt in d mouth chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melt in d mouth chocolate cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dutch cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 100 gr of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla or chocolate flavour.
- You need 2 of cap brandy or 501.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
This chocolate cake is made entirely in a mug. By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer. There is one fabulous thing about this cake that makes it better than every You can never go wrong with chocolate. I like to fatten people up.
Melt in d mouth chocolate cake step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add hot water to d ingredient and mix.
- Add egg and flavour and mix,then add melted butter and brandy and mix btmut do not overmix,mix till it incorporate.
- Pour into ur prepared pan and bake at 190 for 30 min.
Melt butter; add to mixture and stir until moist. Bake until lightly brown; cool completely. Blend the cream cheese and Cool Whip together until smooth. Homemade chocolate that melts in your mouth. Made without artificial ingredients or waxes, this wholesome treat is ideal for the health conscious individual who enjoys an indulgent treat.