Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting. You can of course just leave out the peppermint bark and make red velvet cupcakes with hot chocolate frosting but this is holiday time and that's my excuse for getting to throw peppermint bark into anything I want. Hot chocolate in whipped cream form. Prepare White Chocolate Whipped Cream and Mascarpone Frosting.
The typical frosting is a cream cheese and mascarpone is an. Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting is the best chocolate frosting you could ever make!!! Light, Smooth, Airy, Sturdy and not so Sweet this frosting makes a. You can cook Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting
- It’s 125 of Grams Flour maida.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of coco Powder.
- Prepare 50 Grams of butter.
- You need 150 Grams of Sugar powdered.
- You need 2 of egg.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of whipping cream Frosting.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whipping cream powder.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of water cold.
Red Velvet Cake is one of my favourite cake flavours. I've had a gorgeous red velvet cupcake from Sprinkles in Los Angeles and one from Hummingbird Chocolate buttercream made with cocoa powder is good, but sometimes, for an extra special treat, I make my frosting using real chocolate. Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes are topped with a to-die-for Browned Butter-Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting for an irresistible bite-sized dessert. Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 15 mints..
- Sift together flour, baking powder,coca powder,baking soda and salt.(For best result do it at least 2 times).Set aside..
- Now with a electric hand mixer beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy in a large bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well on each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract..
- Now to this add the flour mixture and buttermilk alternately..
- Pour the mixture into prepared paper cups or greased cup cake tray, filling 1/2 of the cups..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fork or tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Whipping cream Frosting:-Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat just until stiff peaks form. If not using immediately, cover and refrigerate..
- Do the frosting as you wish and serve..
Beat at low speed just until blended after each. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. These red velvet cupcakes are my absolute FAVORITE! The key with red velvet cupcakes is to have a touch of chocolate flavor. It needs to be enough to notice it but not enough to make it taste like a full-blown chocolate No dry cupcakes here!