Easiest Way to Cook Tasty *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you've all been waiting for! And yes, it's worth the wait. The reason this whole cookie cake came up in the first place I like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream and of course chocolate chip cookies.
Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra to add some additional decorations if desired. We'll bake the cookie dough in a. You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Optional Frosting.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- It’s 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
This easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion! I've always been a huge fan of them because they're extremely simple to throw together. Since the cookie dough is baked in a pan there's no need to wait for it to chill. You can just scoop it into a. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.