Sinful Chocolate Cupcakes. These death by chocolate cupcakes are heaven!! The batter uses a dark chocolate cake mix, chocolate fudge pudding, and semi-sweet chocolate chunks to pack a huge chocolatey bang! Yummy chocolate cupcakes with a delicious mocha twist!
They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a If you're aiming for death by chocolate cupcakes, then would you like to be my best friend? This mouthwatering moist chocolate cupcake recipe makes incredible homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. These light and fluffy cupcakes stay. You can cook Sinful Chocolate Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sinful Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need 113 Grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 56 Grams of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 60 Grams of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 90 of Grams Flour.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 Grams of Sugar Granulated.
- Prepare 50 Grams of Brown Sugar Light.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 115 Millilitres of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 220 Grams of Icing Sugar.
- You need 75 Grams of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 85 Grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream (Fat content >= 35%).
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes with the Ultimate Chocolate Frosting. This has been a literal labor of love! I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not. By Jennifer Segal, cake portion adapted from Magnolia Bakery; frosting adapted from Cook's Illustrated.
Sinful Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Ensure that all ingredients for the cupcakes are at room temperature. Preheat oven to 170 degree C. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with the cupcake liners.
- Melt the butter and chocolate. You can either do this using a double boiler over a stove-top or in the microwave. If using a microwave, microwave at 50% in 30 sec intervals stirring each time. It should take about a 1 min or 1 min 30 sec. Set aside to cool..
- In a medium sized bow, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another large sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, granulated sugar, the light brown sugar and the vanilla essence till smooth. It should take about 3 minutes if using a hand mixer..
- To the large bowl with the egg mixture, add the melted chocolate mixture from step 2 and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture from step 3 to the chocolate egg mixture in 3 additions alternating with the buttermilk. Ensure that you start and end with the flour mixture. Stir until just combined after each addition.
- Divide the batter between the 12 liners and bake until just set, for about 18 mts. Take the muffin tin out of the over and cool it over a cooling rack for 10 minutes then take the muffins out from the pan and place on rack to cool completely.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the frosting. Start with sifting the icing sugar and the cocoa powder..
- Beat the butter until soft and creamy. (Before beating, ensure that the butter is slightly cool and not completely at room temperature).
- To the beaten butter add the vanilla essence and then,add the icing sugar and cream alternately. After each addition, beat only until just combined. The icing will be silky smooth. Pipe onto the cooled cupcakes and decorate with sprinkles.
Chocolate and zucchini cupcakes with nuts – what could be better? Use pecans in place of walnuts if you like. Paleo chocolate cupcakes are extremely moist, decadent and rich, with a perfectly fluffy texture. It has all the delicious textures and flavors of a real chocolate cake, while being gluten-free, dairy-free. Garnish each cupcake with chocolate shards.