Pear Mascarpone Cake. Beat mascarpone, cream, egg yolks and icing sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. These cinnamon mascarpone baked pears is a simple and lovely dessert. This dish will definitely impress whoever you serve to.
Spoon half of cream on top and spread. It's also the creamy mascarpone that makes these bites of heaven so darn addicting. I just feel so decadent when I am eating these; like a princess on a throne… made entirely of bread… PARTNER POST — The holiday season is here and it is time to add some Italian flair to your menu with authentic ingredients from Colavita and Perugina's rich Italian chocolate. You can cook Pear Mascarpone Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear Mascarpone Cake
- You need 120 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 250 g of mascarpone.
- It’s 35 g of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 190 g of all-purpose fluor.
- You need 70 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pear (290 g) diced.
- It’s 1 of pear (290 g) sliced.
- You need handful of granulated sugar.
To serve the mascarpone flan I have prepared some San Juan´s pears in syrup which, in case you For my part I had long wanted to prepare these pears in syrup, they are wonderful and perfect to. Chocolate Bundt Cake With Mascarpone Filling Italian Recipe Book. Mini Poached Pear Cardamom Cakes are full of spice, topped with cinnamon and white wine poached pears, with a Poached Pear Cardamom Cakes. A light, but luscious cake made with hazelnuts – serve a slice for dessert with a dollop of crème fraîche.
Pear Mascarpone Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- At room temperature, mix the butter and confectioners sugar on low speed until creamy.
- Add the mascarpone and the vanilla extract, then add the eggs one by one.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet gently. Make sure it’s well incorporated before adding the pear.
- Add the diced pear into the batter.
- Grease a 22 cm springform pan with butter and flour. Pour the batter in. Decorate the sliced pear on top of the batter, leave uncovered batter as little as possible. Sprinkle a handful of sugar on top.
- Bake for 1 hour in 170 degree Celsius then for 30 minutes in 180 degree Celsius. Cool on a wire rack for about 20 minutes before removing the springform pan. Dust the cake with confectioners sugar and enjoy it with your afternoon tea..
A lovely pear cake, made with fresh pears, nestled in a lightly sweet and moist almond cake. Lemon and Mascarpone Crêpe Cake. from Simply Citrus by Marie Asselin. You can see me make the crêpe cake on Instagram and will find Marie's full recipe (crêpes, lemon and mascarpone fillings). Inspired by Ina Garten's Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake, this creamy refrigerator cake takes it up a notch by using homemade chocolate chip cookies rather than store-bought. Her supermoist cake, flavored with molasses for a mellow sweetness, is excellent with wine-poached pears or a topping of whipped mascarpone and sugary, slightly bitter confited orange peel.