Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting – These cupcakes are so light, moist and fluffy. Perfect treat for Valentine's day, for the holidays or any. See how to make a classic chocolate cake in delicious cupcake form. You can cook Red velvet cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Flour(313 grams of cake flour mix home made).
- It’s 1 cup of or 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 TBsp of red food color or whichever you prefer.
- Prepare 1 cup of yourgurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of white distilled vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
This recipe has singlehandedly and immediately changed my opinion of Red Velvet Cake. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time!
Red velvet cupcakes instructions
- Line your cupcakes tray with your liners set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Get your dry ingredients together (flour,sugar,baking powder,cocoa) mix properly set aside.
- Get your wet ingredients together (oil,yogurt,red color,eggs and the vinegar should be poured in last) thoroughly mix and pour into dry ingredients and mix well, use a 1/3 measurement cup to pour into cup cake liners to avoid over pouring and to get level cup cakes. Enjoy you cupcakes with whipped cream or plain.
It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video. Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. I shared my favorite red velvet cake recipe earlier this year, and it led to lots of questions about red velvet cupcakes. I should have seen this coming, but was not prepared and hadn't tested out my.