Chocolate_Cup cakes. Life Is A Little Sweeter With Entenmann's® Delicious Cupcakes. Whether It's A Family Gathering Or A Cozy Night In, Find The Perfect Cupcake Recipe! Reddi Wip® Is The Perfect Amount Of Sweet For Your Cupcakes.
April Preisler for Taste of Home. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Chocolate_Cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate_Cup cakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of teaspoon salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cups warm water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate Buttercream.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3-4 cups of powdered sugar.
Let them cool completely before frosting them with chocolate buttercream frosting. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with water and buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Chocolate_Cup cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Recipe makes 24 cupcakes so you may have to cook it in batches unless you have two muffin tins..
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined..
- Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, and vanilla. Beat on a medium speed until smooth. This should take just a couple of minutes..
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl to make sure everything got mixed in..
- Fill each cupcake ⅔ full. Bake for 20-22 minutes until the cupcakes meet the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean). Remove from tins and cool completely.
- Make the frosting by In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy using a hand mixer..
- Add vanilla extract. Beat until combined. Beat in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating in between. Transfer frosting to a piping bag and pipe onto completely cooled cupcakes.
- Ready to serve. With coffee.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of! We know how much everyone loves The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake. Thousands of rave reviews have poured in from all over the world. It truly is the perfect chocolate cake.